Nominations for Disability Alliance BC’s (DABC) Board of Directors are now being accepted.
To be eligible, an individual must be:
- A person with a disability
- A member in good standing with DABC
Interested individuals should submit a written expression of interest to Chloe Krause c/o the Nominations Committee by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once they have done so, they will receive a nomination package. The nomination package will contain:
- A nomination form to be completed and signed by two nominators who must also be members in good standing of DABC
- A form to be completed and signed by the nominee detailing his or her reasons for seeking nomination to the Board of Directors
- A form to be completed and signed by one of the nominators or the nominee setting forth the qualifications of the nominee for election to the Board of Directors
- A list of the DABC Board of Directors’ duties and responsibilities
- DABC’s Annual Report
The Nominations Committee must receive completed nomination packages no later than May 26TH. Upon receipt of the completed nomination package, the Nominations Committee will acknowledge all expressions of interest.
Please remember to pay/renew your $15.00 membership