Making a Complaint
Kardel’s complaints process is intended to:
- demonstrate our commitment to the complaint resolution process
- encourage stakeholders to bring complaints forward in a timely and effective manner
- ensure that complaints will not result in retaliation or barriers to service
- provide information that can be used to deliver improvement in services, systems and complaint resolution
- comply with applicable legal and other regulatory requirements
- comply with applicable Kardel policy
To find out more about the Kardel complaint resolution process, view the presentation below. To download a hard copy of the Complaint Resolution Form click here.
You can also complete the online form below to submit a complaint. The completed complaint form goes direct to the Director of Programs and Quality Assurance. We are committed to respond within 2 days of receipt of the complaint form.
Please note receipt in writing of a complaint is deemed as a formal complaint.