Join Our Team
Kardel’s vision is a community where all members live a full life, feel included and are given equal opportunity to make empowered choices in their lives. You may have previous experience working with people with disabilities or experience in another support profession. Working at Kardel provides many opportunities to find fulfillment and meet challenges in supporting others.
- Do you value being part of a community?
- Is helping others/making connections with people important to you?
- Do you want to make a difference?
If yes, you may be a great fit for community support work……………we want to meet you!
What you will need:
- A valid first aid certificate
- A negative TB test
- A Doctor’s medical note clearing you to work
- Upon hiring; a Criminal Record Check from the Solicitor General
We are actively recruiting Community Support Workers. Please click on the link below to fill out an application. Please note only those applicants who are selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY NOW as a CSW with Kardel!